Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good hydrating shampoo & conditioner?

I have fine textured hair but with a wave. Thanks!What is a good hydrating shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Dont go out and buy anything expensive.


First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)





Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)





Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a ';little'; honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)





Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short





Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!








The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower





You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences ';clean happy'; conditioner.





When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years











You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.











Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid..鈥?/a>What is a good hydrating shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I use the products in the Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie line. It really does work.
I would say Sunsilk is very good. They have a hydrating shampoo and Conditioner. I had to get it because my hair was very dried out and it worked wonders in a week.
I would highly recommend you to start using our Envia products to manage your hair better and easier. Our series include shampoo %26amp; conditioner to cater for different needs, Treatment set to help your hair grow healthier and styling aid to enchance your appearance.


If you need more information, simply send an email to me.
fruiteast
Well I always use herbal essences. first I shampoo my hair then rinse. Then I put conditioner in my hair but before I rinse it out I take me comb and comb my hair with the conditioner still in it for 5 min. Then I finally just rinse my hair.
anything with hemp oil in it but check your conditioners for alcohol content it frizzes my hair up. i use silk elements conditioner and pantene moisture shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment