Saturday, December 26, 2009

Poll: whats your favourite shampoo and conditioner?

Desert Essence Apple Ginger Shampoo


Natures Gate Hemp ConditionerPoll: whats your favourite shampoo and conditioner?
Head and Shoulders is my Favorite Shampoo because it adds shine more than every other Shampoo that claims it will.


And my favorite Conditioner is V 05 Strawberrys n Cream or Passion Fruit Smoothie.Poll: whats your favourite shampoo and conditioner?
I like Burt's Bees Super Shiny because it's all-natural and doesn't test on animals. The only downside is that it's kind of expensive.





Rebel against Clairol (Herbal Essences, etc.) because they test on animals!!
whatever is on sale for colored hair - I cover up the gray my teenagers gave me
Herbal Essences: Totally Twisted.


It really does work to bring out curls. :)
Aussie: Catch The Wave








It smells so good it's made from 'Australian' (I suppose) sea kelp and jasmine.
shampoo~head and shoulders


conditioner~aussie
John Freida Brilliant Brunette
Herbal Essences: Long Term Relationships
Biolage!
Infusion 23
hebal essence.


i like the hydralicous ones the best(:
Pantene ProV for beautiful lengths
Treseme





(:
PANTENE
I use Pantene Pro V, the one for curly hair, that helps keep your hair straight.
herbal essences!
herbal essences
Sunsilk,


Straighten up.
Pantene for Curly Hair.
Tea Tree by Paul Mitchell
Whatever I have taken from the last motel I stayed in.
Lush Ice blue shampoo, it makes your hair tingly :)
Pantene for both.
WEN.
herbal eccence and sauve
bed head

No comments:

Post a Comment