Saturday, December 26, 2009

HAIR EXPERTS! What is the best salon shampoo/conditioner for hair that is damaged and looks like hay???????

my hair is blonde and kind of long. i used to straighten/blow dry my hair my hair for 3 years but this year i stopped. the top half of my hair is fine. but the bottom half and my ends are dry and look like hay. even when i straighten my hair, it looks like hay. it's really dry no matter what.





i cut my hair last 3 months ago..cutting it again won't do much.





so i have really dry/damaged hair. what shampoo/conditioner do you recommend?HAIR EXPERTS! What is the best salon shampoo/conditioner for hair that is damaged and looks like hay???????
redkin.





it's about 15-25 dollars a bottle, but well worth it.HAIR EXPERTS! What is the best salon shampoo/conditioner for hair that is damaged and looks like hay???????
Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo and reconstructor
I do like REDKEN and do recommend that.Also look into Joico K-Pak Reconstructer shampoo and Deep conditioner.Runs around $15-25,as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment