Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I know when I have thoroughly rinsed out the shampoo/conditioner from my hair?

I mean, after I shower, I think I rinsed thoroughly, but when I come out and do stuff for a while, I find my hair is sort of...too silky, I guess. So I have to rinse my hair again under the sink, and it's irritating. I don't know how to be sure in the shower; I shampoo/condition last and when I rinse, I do so very hard until my hair feels like a chunk of sandpaper.


How can I know for sure, in the shower, while I rinse, that all the conditioner and shampoo is out of my hair so that I do not need to rinse under the sink later?How do I know when I have thoroughly rinsed out the shampoo/conditioner from my hair?
Look for soap suds/bubbles. If you see any when you are rinsing your hair, then you know there's still something in your hair. Otherwise, if the water seems to come out clean, it should be all out. Another way is just feeling through your hair, if you feel a ';slimy'; feeling, that's shampoo or conditioner. What I do also when I rinse clients hair is just run my hands through the hair quickly. If anything is left over, you'll see it form in their hair.How do I know when I have thoroughly rinsed out the shampoo/conditioner from my hair?
To know when shampoo is rinsed out thoroughly, there will be no suds/bubbles or 'lather' texture.


To know when your conditioner is rinsed thoroughly, there will be no silky, film like substance on your hair.





I recommend taking off the shower head and manually applying the water all over your head.
rince it, untill


theres no bubbles in the water thats coming from ur hair.


after the shower dry your hair really well.
after shampooing your hair should feel silky that's ok if you have soap left in or if it feels hard to the touch or even if you hear like a swooshing sound then rinse the hair again.


If you don't like the silky feeling change shampoo and conditioner this way you will no longer have that feeling But it should feel smooth and silky after shampooing not hard and squeaky
Try using Shampoo/conditioner in one bottle, you will be able to tell faster if its rinsed out, also it won't be too silky or too rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment