Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Survey!!! What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?

I use loreal when I come out of the pool cause they make a swim and sports one. I luv herbal essences though. It has to be my favorite. It smells so good and the conditioner makes ur hair really soft!!Survey!!! What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?
My hair seemed like it was the same length forever. I started noticing a difference when I started using Garnier Fructis Length %26amp; Strength shampoo %26amp; conditioner. There is such a noticeable difference.





It heals any damage to the hair from root to tip %26amp; from the inside of the hair as well as the outside %26amp; it strengthens the hair X5. Garnier Fructis has many other useful products.Survey!!! What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?
i change everytime unless its sooo great but right now i use sunsilk volumizing shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner...i have SUPER flat hair and it does give a lot of volume
I like Loreal or Jason's natural one. They both work really well.
Dove :]
the aussie one





u know the one with the kangaroo!!!!!!!!
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment