Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the top, best shampoo/conditioner that you could get at Target or the grocery store?

My hair is basically white-girl hair, normal, thick, but it knots very easily so I have to brush it 20 times a day.





What I want is to have that soft silky hair that you can just run your hands through them without getting in the way of knots.





Cost means very little to me, just the quality (oil-free, etc) matters a lot.





If it's salon shampoo/conditioner then let me know! Also let me know what else I should buy along with shampoo/conditioner if there's anything extra that will make my hair shiny, but most importantly SILKY.





And an extra note, when I say top, best shampoo I'm not exactly looking for your opinion since we might have different hair types. I mean like in general, the best shampoo/conditioner. Thanks everyone!What is the top, best shampoo/conditioner that you could get at Target or the grocery store?
Use CHI Silk Infusion before or after drying your hair. It's expensive but the small bottle has lasted me over two years. It is THE BEST. Look up reviews if you need proof.


As for shampoos and conditioners, I've tried salon brands, but Pantene Pro-V is still the best all around. However, the shampoo won't matter as long as you use the CHI product.What is the top, best shampoo/conditioner that you could get at Target or the grocery store?
Well What I find best is Suave. My favorites are the green and pinks one, do NOT get the purple ones because it gives you dandruff. Plus it helps:


like so u do ur shampoo, rinse it out put in conditioner(keep it in) wash ur body rinse whole self off(including hair) Then put more conditioner(not a lot like a dime size) and then rinse then it should be nice and smooth : )


*Good Luck!*
Sunsilk- straight to perfection - I use it and it rocks for mine.





Tres emme- any kind





Bedhead-expensive





All shampoo and conditioner. All come with serum- (untangles and makes silky.)

No comments:

Post a Comment