Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Question about a shampoo and conditioner!?

does anyone know if Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner contain wax? and are these products good or bad for hair??Question about a shampoo and conditioner!?
don't use it!!!! your hair will get sorta stringy. try to limit your use of hair gel or hair spray or anything like that. the stuff is really bad for your hair. it'll dry it out and take away shine.Question about a shampoo and conditioner!?
I don't know, but it makes my hair feel too gunky (if that is even a word),
Look on the back for the ingredients. If it is making you hair feel heavy or greasy, you probably don't have the right type of hair for that product. That brand is made for people that have really thick hair, alot of hair. Your hair may just be too thin for that shampoo and conditioner.
I agree with Leogirl...I tried it and I didn't like how it made my hair feel...
i'm not sure if it does, but i wouldn't be suprised if i found out it did.


it makes your hair full of products that are just going to rouin it and make it so hard to manage.


it makes everything so unmanagable, it quite possibly could contain wax.


please don't use it, it's really bad for your hair, and you'll have constant knots.
I don't know about the shampoo and conditioner, but I used the detangler and it is amazing!!! I have long, straight, fine hair and the detangler makes my hair really soft, silky and shiny without the over-product feeling. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. I wish it smelled better....hihi


Good luck!!!
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment