Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does John Frieda's Weather Works (Weather Proofing) Shampoo/Conditioner work??

i know im not alone when i say that i absolutely hate my hair in humid weather and on dry winter days. it always gets frizzy and puffs out. i can never get my style to keep its sleekness. so when i saw the commercial for the product in question, i was like ';woo! im so buying that!'; but then i realized that maybe it doesnt work and is just false advertising to get my hopes up? and when i did some research on it, it said it had some silicones in it, which makes me think that its really thick and is going to weigh down my already flat hair. so im asking if anyone who has used it before, likes it and thinks it works. thanks.Does John Frieda's Weather Works (Weather Proofing) Shampoo/Conditioner work??
I go to college in south Georgia, where the weather is hot and humid with no wind. I would do my hair in the morning for an 8 am class, and by 8:15, my hair was looking like I just woke up! I was frustrated and this product definately kept my hair from poofing. It works best if you straighten your hair after shampooing and when I use it on my dry hair (the direction says wet hair)Does John Frieda's Weather Works (Weather Proofing) Shampoo/Conditioner work??
i tought the same thing when i saw it but idk
It has an affect, may be it is not as radical then in a commercial, but it makes hair really soft and less dry. i use a leave-in product with silicone in it, and it makes my hair super light, shiny, not frizzy, and very, very soft. The John Frieda's Weather Works do the same (at least for me).Try keeping the conditioner on for a few minutes when you are in the shover. That works best for my (long and thin) hair.


Hope this helped you at least a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment