Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Could you mix shampoo and conditioner together then just do one rinse....for kids?

Yes, I do it all the time when I need to shower in a rush. It works perfectly fine.


I usually mix the shampoo and conditioner in my hands first then apply to my hair.Could you mix shampoo and conditioner together then just do one rinse....for kids?
Why not just buy a 2-in-1 shampoo conditioner to begin with?Could you mix shampoo and conditioner together then just do one rinse....for kids?
ohh yess! b/c it seems that the 2in1 that you can by just doesn't contain enough conditioner :).. I would do it half and half. and go for it. :)
Yes, but don't buy a two in one, it ruins your hair.
YES!! I have done this many many times
No. A 2in1 Shampoo Conditioner is a load of crap. The two products do totally separate things. Shampoo lifts the cuticle to remove dirt and oils, and conditioner closes the cuticle and deposits minerals and such to repair damaged hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment