Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's a good brand of shampoo/conditioner?

I'm trying to maintain healthy hair, especially since I straighten it.


Tips are much appriciated. :3





Let's see... Herbal Essences worked well. TIGI Bed Head (Control Freak) is alright, and Head and Shoulders is... well, idk. Does it work for you ?





What's your opinion ?


Any brands of shampoo you would recommend ?





My hair can be dry and frizzy sometimes. -.-


It's naturally wavy, if that help at all; and I don't think my scalp is particularly oily, but eh.What's a good brand of shampoo/conditioner?
Try Abba. It comes in a tannish bottle with a leaf on the front. It works really well because it uses the least amount of man made chemicals. Don't use pantene or most of the stuff they advertise on TV. I used pantene and at first it worked really well, but after a month it dried up my scalp really bad and it looked like I had dandruff!! D: Most of the stuff on TV has a lot of unhealthy chemicals that harm your scalp. Abba leaves your hair really soft!! :D Its amazing!! Just trust me!! c:





This is just some random link I found, but this is a picture of one of the mini shampoo bottles. They are skinny and I use them for travel. c:


http://www.salonsavings.com/detail/10604鈥?/a>





I think Rite Aid sells it. And you kind find it in some beauty salons.What's a good brand of shampoo/conditioner?
opps. I forgot that that design on the bottle is changed. It's in a white-ish clear bottle with a boring looking sticker thing on the front. xP The design is still unchanged on the skinny bottles though. xP Report Abuse

Any Pantene ProV shampoo and conditioner is great! i use Pantene beautiful lengths and my hair feels so healthy now. i also use pantene deep conditioner like 3-4 times a week instead of my regular conditioner and it really makes me hair so nice and healthy looking. i always get comlimneted on having shiny, soft, silky, and just beautiful hair. hope this helps you! oh and btw i also straighten my hair every day
I use straightening products because i straighten my hair all the time.. it is best to use produtcs exactly for what you plan to do to your hair.





To prevent frizz try using frizz ease serum.. thats the bet frizz product i have ever used.





use sunsilk, pantene, alberto european, aussie and biolage.





These are the 5 best products i have ever used in my entire life...





As for tips on keping your hair helthy while straightening i would have to say always straighten with the grain of your hair.. never against it.. cause it will damage your hair and cause split ends and it will burn your hair and all sorts f **** will happen lol...






Weather Works by John Frieda it keeps your hair pin straight and controls the frizz on those horrible rainy days. Wash and condition your hair then top it off with weather proofing style sealant creme (also by John Frieda). Blow dry and straighten if needed.
I use volumax ( dont know how to spell it) and it works really great!!


It makes your hair healthy and and bouncy. After I use it I have to part my hair right away. Then blow dry and straighten.
Bumble and bumble is the best.





http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/index.tmpl?cm_mmc=Google-_-2008-BRAND-EXACT-_-General-_-Bumble+And+Bumble%7C-%7C100000000000000003224%26amp;cm_guid=1-_-100000000000000003224-_-3190141249
Sammy Products!





I swear by them.








It's kind of expensive, but its truly amazing!
I use cheap vo5 shampoo but then i spend more on my conditioner, i use specialty pantene products. keeps my hair healthy, no split ends or frizzies
I love the Paul Mitchell moisture line. It adds just the right of moisture without making it oily. Gives me that extra clean feeling, with no frizz. Love it!!
Biosilk :)


Trust me, it's amazing!!
believe it or not, Suave is great. Very inexpensive and there are a ton of different formulas to choose from.
Paul MItchell


Tresemme


Herbal Essence
i woild recommend pantene.
halo
John Frieda is pretty good. You should use the frizz-ease curl around one.
yessss... go for TIGI.....
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment