Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I cant find the right shampoo/conditioner?

i wash my hair and as soon as it dries it gets all poofy. i have tried so many shampoos and conditioners, nothing seems to work. i have to straighten my hair every night just so it can reduce the poofyness. i just wish i could just wash my hair and it already be smooth and non-poofy. my hair is naturally straight, so its not curly or anything.





iv tried:


pantene


sun silk


herbal essences


head and shoulders


nexxus


tressemme


... a lot.





im about to try ';bedhead- dumb blonde'; but im not sure if its gonna work. that or ';matrix.'; i know they have these cream stuff that helps with frizziness but i tried that and it just makes my hair look greesy





CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? is there a shampoo/conditioner that REALLY helps with poofyyyness?I cant find the right shampoo/conditioner?
Try Mane 'N Tails Shampoo and Conditioner. You can get it at your local Walmart or Sally's. It's only about 5 to 10 bucks too and its totally worth it.I cant find the right shampoo/conditioner?
I like Redken Smooth Down and Biosilk


Silk Therapy.





If you want something cheap, then Pantene


actually works pretty well for me. I use the Summer


Rescue one.
try tea tree my sister uses it and calms her hair down and it smells minty it comes in a small bottle not like head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment