Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another option to Burts Bee's shampoo and conditioner..?

i used Burt's shampoo and conditioner and they dried my hair like crazy, i was wondering if there is another natural [ or vegan/organic/whatever] option out there that works and doesn't dry out my hair. Normally my hair is not dry, nor is it oily.


I've heard about LUSH, does their products work?


thanks for the help! Danke!Another option to Burts Bee's shampoo and conditioner..?
I love LUSH products! Currently I am using the Squeaky Green shampoo puck and Jungle solid conditioner. I have a lot of hair that is fine textured and slightly wavy (which results in poof when dry), with an itchy and slightly oily scalp and dry ends. The Squeaky Green cleanses thoroughly and calms my irritable scalp, while the Jungle conditions my hair and weighs it down just enough to keep it sleek. The shampoo pucks also last approximately 90 shampoos, so they are excellently priced for the amount of uses.


Visit http://www.lush.com and click on their hair care, which gives you the option between solid and bottled shampoos and conditioners. They have a guide that gives recommendations for each hair type, and each product has reviews that are very helpful in finding the product right for you. Also, each product shows an ingredient list (lists natural ingredients and safe synthetics in separate colors) and will say if it is vegan.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment