Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hydrating/Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner?

What's a shamp. %26amp; cond. that will repair my split ends and hydrate my ends without making my hair feel straw-like but instead smooth and silky?Hydrating/Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner?
I went to my salon with fried hair, begging them to change the colour. They allowed it under the condition I used Bumble and Bumble ';Deeep'; once a week on my hair. It's a leave in conditioner that is rinsed out after 20 minutes. A dime sized amount is needed for longer-than-shoulder-length hair, so it lasts and lasts. It was a tad expensive, almost $40 in Canada (purchased from Frenzi salon and spa), but it brought my hair back to life and smells GREAT (like bananas)!





Doing a treatment on your hair once a week will repair it faster than just using shampoo and conditioner. Leave in's are formulated to revitalize hair.





I also stopped into Sally's (a beauty store for salon artists with amazing deals), and remembered when my hair was severely damaged I used a shampoo/conditioner set made by Proclaim that had olive oil in it. The link to the conditioner is here (you can buy it online at unbeatable prices):


http://www.sallybeauty.com/Olive-Glossin鈥?/a>


Olive oil gives your hair a great shine, and rehydrates extremely well. I'd also like to throw in that I'm sure many shampoos with olive oil work well, but this is the best I've used so far. I even tried olive oil conditioner from the Body Shop and still prefer Proclaim.Hydrating/Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner?
I have answered so many questions like this with just about all the same answer, haha!! Pantene Pro-V has been my favorite shampoo and conditioner for a long time. It makes hair extremely smooth and soft and makes your hair shiny too!! It also smells great!! It also helps prevent split end from re-occurring in the future...but in order to get rid of your current split ends, i recommend just getting your hair trimmed and the split ends ill all be gone!! but Pantene Pro-V is definitely the best shampoo and the conditioner is exceptionally great!
There's lots to choose from. The Redken Extreme line will help to repair your hair. Try the deep fuel serum. Biolage has a repair line with bamboo in it that is more affordable than Redken that you can use after you get it back in good condition to keep it healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment