Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My hair is normal neither so dry nor oily can u tell me which shampoo & conditioner i use for shining my hairs

my age is 22 and i m doing physiotherapy i have so many problems i.e my friends are so much stylish.she is using scrub in a week and face wash daily and good shampoos but i feel so embarris what i will do now i m using lakme scrub and cleansing straberry face wah and any shampoo.it is ok or which shampoo i use i told u my hair type it is normal.my skin is also like this when i use oily control soap then my skin became so dry and when i use to remove dryness soap then it became so much oily and there is a dark circles around my eyes so when i m doing makeup for any party i m looking pretty but when y darkcircles glowing i feel embarasing.please help me for making me stylishMy hair is normal neither so dry nor oily can u tell me which shampoo %26amp; conditioner i use for shining my hairs
for your hair don't wash it everyday, wash it everyother day. For ur eyes try wet %26amp; warm tea bags. Go to Clinique at a department store and they can help you find good face wash and help u to cover up ur dark circles. i hope it works out for u!My hair is normal neither so dry nor oily can u tell me which shampoo %26amp; conditioner i use for shining my hairs
you have good hair use whatever you think smells better!!!
hair - Sexy Hair Concepts line - the purple one that's called ';Big Silky Hair';. Can find it at hair salon products stores.


skin - Cetaphil bar or liquid. Can find it @ lots of stores.


cosmetics - schedule appointment for makeover @ large department store with Clinique or Estee Lauder or any of those. Even if you can't afford their products, they will give you tips on how to ';glow';
try Garnier shampoo its very gud nd how Dove for washing ur skin..

No comments:

Post a Comment