Saturday, December 26, 2009

What would be a good brand of shampoo & conditioner for my hair?

I've been using mane %26amp; tail for my hair, but no matter how much i cut my split ends, they always appear.





i do straighten my hair everyday with high heat, but i use protectants like oil %26amp; spray guard. i also deep condition my hair once a week %26amp; my split ends every other day. i also take pre-natal vitamins for my hair.





i've beginning to think it's my shampoo %26amp; conditioner thats not really helping. i use chi products for thermal protection %26amp; i know they're a good brand.





i like my hair volumnized, but i know i need vitamins %26amp; reconstructors %26amp; i don't know many brands that have that all in one; they mainly focus on one thing I.E. volume, hydration, etc etc. i heard that pantine makes the stuff i'm looking for, but i also heard pantine is not a good brand.





is there a good brand that would fit my needs, but possibly help my hair (i also want to have it grow faster, but i believe that my split ends are stopping this). i don't care about price. i just want some good products!!





thanks!!





(:What would be a good brand of shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my hair?
Try the links below for a GREAT SHAMPOO (Yes, It's for Relaxed, Ethnic Hair - But I've used it and it is RICH, CONDITIONING, and makes Hair SUPER SMOOTH and SHINY)





The Hair Fixer is for ';Beyond Fried'; hair and should be used AFTER a CLEAR, CLEAN SHAMPOO or a Clairifying Shampoo - A Conditioning Shampoo will leave a 'Coating' that will block the product.





ION庐 3-STEP is a small miracle in a box, it's not quite as fast as The HAIR FIXER庐 at repairing the hair but it does leave it softer and smoother right from the start - I would use 'Fixer' first for all 6 applications then follow-up with ION.





Hope This Helps.





Good-Luck!!What would be a good brand of shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my hair?
Honestly, you can't really stop split ends. I do basically the same thing you do, and I still get them. Any moisturizing shampoo would probably help, though. I love love love Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint shampoo/conditioner. It moisturizes, makes your hair shiny, and smells good!





Hope I helped! %26lt;3
often times, you just need to switch shampoos to anything. using the same chemicals wears your hair out. or use a product that will take away all that gunk out.


http://www.ciao.co.uk/Geezers_Gunk_Remov鈥?/a>





just make sure to trade between shampoos so you're hair doesn't get worn out.
Well i like garneea shampoo and conditioner i think you should try it uot and see if you like it oh1 and it smells good to .
you can try garnier or pantene
O M G THIS IS A MEDICATION 4 UR HAIR. GO 2 A SALON AND ASK THEM 4 THE K-PACK. HAIR AND REPAIR HAIR PRODUCT.
Yea my sister uses Pantene.
Head%26amp;Shoulder
Do you color your hair ? Is your iron to hot? The best I have found is NEXUS they have several options!
try KMS
i use pantene


and its really good :)
I love, love, LOVE Matrix Biologe shampoos and conditioners. They make a formula for all hair types too. I use the Hydratherapy. I highly recommend the deep conditioning balm. It's kind of pricey, but if you go to your local salon you might find a good deal. DO NOT buy these products at Target as they HUGELY over-charge.





If you like volume, you could try velcro rollers. If you set them under the hair dryer for a few minutes, it usually provides a lot of volume. This might help with the heat damage a bit.





Good Luck.
ya,


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Shampoo鈥?/a>


its really good for making your hair grow faster and is a good price! it is full of vitamins and minerals to help make your hair great!


its also 100% natural! i love it! its like the best shampoo i have ever used!!!


good luck!
You need a higher quality shampoo and conditioning system.


I personally use the Garnier Fructis line called; 'length and strength,' because I have ethnic/curly hair, and no matter what pain I put myself through to try and get rid of those split ends, they always seem to appear. xD The Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner stopped that. : D I was so happy.





Also, remember to wash and condition your hair during the first two minutes of your shower/bath because you want the conditioner to sit in your hair for as long as possible before you wash it out.





And, wash your hair every three-four days so that you aren't constantly stripping it of it's natural oils, and frying it with shampoo and heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment