Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have long, curly hair -- any shampoo/conditioner recommendations?

As stated, I have long, curly hair. I currently use Biologe shampoo and conditioner because of their color care therapy. However, I've come to realize that no matter what shampoo/conditioner I use, my purple hair dye fades. So, color care aside, I'm looking to find personal experiences with other shampoos and conditioners.





I do use a serum/mousse that keeps the frizz down.





I just visited my cousin and she uses the Garnier Fructis products. However, she has different hair than I do. Are these Garnier products and good? If so, what specific Garnier Fructis solutions would work for my hair? Any other products aside from Garnier that would be suggested?





Your help is much appreciated.I have long, curly hair -- any shampoo/conditioner recommendations?
I don't like garnier %26gt;_%26lt; Some of it smells WAY too strong, my friends have noticed and said '; EWWW , something smells bad!';





Alot of the brand named products have silicone in them, which stops frizz, but dries out and suffocates your hair. I'd reccomend not using anything that ends with ';cone'; on the back of the bottle in the ingredient list, but thats completely optional.





I really like the Loreal vive pro conditioner for curly to wavy hair, that one moisturizes my hair amazingly. I also reccomend running olive oil through your hair once a week before you shampoo to moisturize your hair. The Suave naturals conditioners are great too. I really like herbal essences scrunching mousse.I have long, curly hair -- any shampoo/conditioner recommendations?
i think we have similar hair it sounds like, I use Pureology (its on the expensive side but its good), Paul Mitchell for like serums and stuff like that, I also like SunSilk and Herbal Essences. With the two last ones I usually go with like a hydrating one or a Frizz one, but you can mix and match brands too! :]
nioxin is good
Try Pantene Pro-V

No comments:

Post a Comment