Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HELP! i have natural hair and i started using giovanni shampoo&conditioner and it worked great but then...?




...then i put raw and unrefined coconut oil and jojoba oil together and put them in my hair after i put the giovanni leave in conditioner in my hair and i put a satin shower cap over my hair and when i checked back on my hair it was very dry, very hard, very stiff and it was all stuck togethter- WHY DID MY HAIR DRY OUT?? WHEN I WASHED IT ALL OUT AFTER I SAW HOW DRY IT WAS I PUT IN JUST THE LEAVE IN GIOVANNI CONDITIONER AND MY HAIR STAYED MOISTURIZED BUT WHEN I ADD THE COCONUT OIL AND JOJOBA OIL IT DRIES OUT MY HAIR SO IS IT THOSE NATURAL OILS THAT DRIED OUT MY HAIR????-i am a woman of color with curly coarse hair-thx for all advice in advance :)-HELP! i have natural hair and i started using giovanni shampoo%26amp;conditioner and it worked great but then...?
mmmmmmm your question is in this section why?





you probably used too much goop on top of your head. if you want to use the other ones try using them on a day your not stickin that moisturizer on your head, and don't leave it on forever. You probably just put too much on. Which is what too many women do.HELP! i have natural hair and i started using giovanni shampoo%26amp;conditioner and it worked great but then...?
and your hair problem ended up in the cooking and recipes
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment