Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can you choose any shampoo and a diffrent conditioner?

i was wondering if i could use a different shampoo and conditioner


EXAMPLE like if i use garnier frutice shampoo and head and shoulders


conditioner would that be okay just a example!!!!!!Can you choose any shampoo and a diffrent conditioner?
Some shampoos and conditioners can damage your hair,i would recomend anything at your beauty salon,or any beauty salon,that would make and keep your hair looking feeling healthy and shiny.!..just asks anyone working with hair products what you should buy for your hair.Can you choose any shampoo and a diffrent conditioner?
Yes ! yes! yes! I use suave on my hair it's cheap and I still get a ton of compliments but I am never afraid to use different products together on my hair. Companies just want you to buy more of their product that is why they always recommend to buy two of there products on the back of the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment