Saturday, December 26, 2009

I know Pantene has Wax in there shampoo & conditioners to make your hair shiny?

Dose Tresemme as well have wax in there sahmpoos %26amp; stuff,I just bought Tresemme color conditioner %26amp; my hair is extremllly SHINY! I love it!!I know Pantene has Wax in there shampoo %26amp; conditioners to make your hair shiny?
I love Tresemme also.


It makes my hair really soft... I tried Pantene and didn't like it.





What works for some, may not work for others. So, stick with what you KNOW is going to work for you.I know Pantene has Wax in there shampoo %26amp; conditioners to make your hair shiny?
First- ';Find what works for you %26amp; your hair and stick with it!';





Wax is a common ingredient in shampoos and conditioners. It comes in many different types and with many different names, a few (pro-viatmin b5, lanolin). Check the on line cosmetics dictionary (listed in Sources) against the ingredients in your shampoo. Waxes help create silky, shiny, healthy hair by protecting the hair %26amp; reflecting light.





Depending on your hair condition %26amp; need, a wax in hair care products can coat and build up on the hair causing it to be dull %26amp; bodyless. If this happens use a shampoo that is known for removing build up (one for swimmers hair).





Change your shampoo %26amp; conditioner every 3 months. This will help avoid the situation of build up. Even if you go back to the other shampoo when your second choice is done, you should change occassionally.





Continue loving what you have found as the best product for your hair!
Regardless of which brand you decide to stick with you really need to have one formulated correctly for your hair. That's what will be key to having the condition that you want. As for Redken weighing your hair down I think that if you opted for a different formula you would have a different result. Just remember to stick to something that is tailored to your hair type.
I loved Tresemme, until my hair started falling gout! Seriously, it made my hair fall out!
yea i wouldn't stick with tresseme it is CRAP it made my colored hair look like a broom.


stick with pantene.


or dove. dove has been good to me too. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment