Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi, i am 27. my hair are very dry and rough. i want to know which shampoo and conditioner i should use?

Amway products... it's good and no side effectsHi, i am 27. my hair are very dry and rough. i want to know which shampoo and conditioner i should use?
I can suggest a few very good products for you to try.


The first one is Saturate Intensive Moisture Shampoo, and Saturation Leave-In Conditioner. These two products are made by a company called Brocato. I have had great results with this brand.


The second one is Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo, and Conditioner, and also they have something called K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor. All these are from a company called Joico. These particular products are made specifically for damaged hair, but they really work wonders for dry hair too (which may be the result of damage anyway).


One thing I should point out. These are professional products, which means you will not find them i at your local drug store or supermarket. Normally, they can be purchased only through a professional salon which carries these brands. Also, a licensed cosmetologist can buy these products, and more at professional beauty supply stores, in case you know anyone who does that kind of work. They are both excellent, reputable companies who make top notch hair products. And they are a bit pricey because of that. But, you get what you pay for...Hi, i am 27. my hair are very dry and rough. i want to know which shampoo and conditioner i should use?
same with me... i tried dove.. go for it .. its good,.
I used to dye my hair in every 2 or 3 months, and had it permed then straightening back few days later,once I didn't like the perm .And I used hair straightening iron or curling iron almost everyday for work. So, because of that my hair is very dry and damage and split end a lot. The Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner is working for my hair better than any other kind I had try. It helps reduces the dryness and less tangle. Beside it, I am also using the leaving conditioner called BIO SILK,silky therapy and also can be use on dry skin. Use it after every shampoo. It helps my hair less dry and prevent breakage. Try not to use a lot of heat on your hair like stying it all the time. It will regain the texture and more you can feel the different in few months. My did. Hope this help.
DOVE


it makes ur hair silky and buttery


also, i know this sounds silly but put mayonaise on your hair and rap it in tin foil. leave it on ur hair the whole day (stay in the house of corse!) AND THEN shower. and it makes ur hair hydrated and silky
pantene
lakme shampoo and conditioner(snap shine)


l'oreal shampoo and comditioner
tresume or pantene pro-v. my hair used to feel lke a brillo pad but since i started using those 2, its been baby soft
clinic plus ayurvedic shampoo and garnier ulta doux conditioner
Sunsilk, dove and garnier are good choice both in shampoo and conditioner. Try which are recommended for dry and rough hair .
I had also encountered by these problem , in past


But according to me no shampoo no hair conditioner are effective,


using of natural coconut oil is the best way to reduce these problem
I used Terressentials for shampoo and apple vinegar(1 part of apple vinegar and 2 part of water) for conditioner. I prefer the vinegar better since the acidic level is low, I recomend the organic one. I am more about natural health person so I am not sure about the conventional stuff.


You can try to rinse your hair with beer after you wash it ... sorry, It sounds weird but it does help.


You should also consider about your diet as well since hair as a mirror reflex your personal health. Eat more bean sprout(B complex), food have good source of vitamin A and B, magie, sulfur, zinc....





There is a certain amount of lipid you need to supply for your body everyday( i think about 2 table spoon). The dryness would be because you are not eating enough lipid. I recomend to eat food have amino acid, unsaturate fat(salmon, flax seed oil...) it will help your hair


Dont drink soda, coffee, alcohol , dont be stressful because it will be really bad for yourhair.


Brush your hair everyday, use the good comb.


Massage your scalp every week to stimulate the hair pore.


Dont use hot water to wash your hair, also,avoid use hair dryer have high temperature, dye, hair straightener...


I heard a tip that use virgin olive oil would help. Before go to bed massage your hair gently with the olive oil( avoid touching the scalp but concentrade in the hair) and put a shower cap on, go to sleep with it and the next morning rise out( I havent try it but I ll try tonight,may be ...)


well~ best luck with your hair~ PM me for any question
dove shampoo and conditioner
try using dove hair shampoo and conditioner. it's the most creamiest stuff that i have ever used. i have curly hair and after using it i can actually comb threw it even after it dry's which usually i can't. i have to wash and set my hair every day. but someday's i just want to comb it out and put it up. with dove you can do this





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment