Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can I use a Anti-Dandruff product and my usual Shampoo/Conditioner too?

Hi there :)


I have a little bit of a dandruff problem.


I looked up on Y!A about which product is suitable


and found T-Gel by Neutrogena





My regular shampoo and conditioner is Rose Hips By Herbal Essences Classics





I'm just wondering:


1) Can i use an anti-dandruff product and then use my regular shampoo?


2) If I only use the dandruff product, and my dandruff stops, can i go back to using my regular without worrying if it will come back?





10 points for Best Answer!





Thanks so so much in advance ;)Can I use a Anti-Dandruff product and my usual Shampoo/Conditioner too?
1) Yes you can. I do because I find that dandruff shampoo is thicker and conditions better.


2) It shouldn't come back because dandruff is a bacteria and the shampoo should have killed it. However, many people with dry scalp think they have dandruff when they really don't and it may come back. I have very dry scalp so I use Herbal Essences Smooth and Sleek because it is very conditioning and I have no more flakes!Can I use a Anti-Dandruff product and my usual Shampoo/Conditioner too?
it's been two months since i was told this (the best 2 mo for my hair ever) don't waste money on dandruff shampoos. instead, every time you wash your hair with your HE add 1 tblspoon of sugar to shampoo and wash/rinse as usual. oh and only wash hair with cold water. try it. i did. and i a SOOO THANKFULL
1) yes you can, but its best if you just use the T-Gel.





2)well, use it for a couple of days after its gone, then go back to using your regular shampoo.





Hope i helped :)
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment