Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats your favorite shampoo and conditioner ?

I love the smell of bath and body works shampoo and conditioner for fresh pineapple and mango mandarin. Also, their aromatherapy shampoo puts me right to sleep. But, I think it can get a bit damaging to the hair if I use it too often - it drys it out.





I really like herbal essences hello hydration, garnier fructis, and pantene volumizing shampoo for everyday use. It isn't overwhelming, and it makes my hair look great. Whats your favorite shampoo and conditioner ?
HERBEL ESSENTS DANGEROUSLY STRAIGHT SHAMPOO AND CONDITINORS ARE HERBEL ESSENTS DANGEROUSLY STRAIGHT AND GARNER FRUTICS SLEK AND SHINE.Whats your favorite shampoo and conditioner ?
Pantene for both, I have very thick, coarse, curly/wavy hair and it is the only thing that makes it soft and shiny.
John Freida Strait Ahead Shampoo and Conditioner, or Herbal Essences Long Term Relationships shampoo and conditioner : )
Head %26amp; Shoulders -- Citrus Breeze.


The shampoo and the conditioner.
I use Aussie aussome volume and sydney smooth.





It makes it nice and smooth and volumized.
totally twisted by herbal essences
Tigi Brand is fantastic!
color me happy by herbal essence[:
motions and organic root stimulator (its for african american hair)
nexxus
pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment