Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good Shampoo and Conditioner for me?

Alright well I am 16 year old male and I was looking what good shampoo and conditioner would be for me. Umm I am a swimmer and I don't know if this has anything to do with my hair problems, but yeah my hair is pretty nuts when it starts growing longer and I really hate this. I don't know if I should use a womens hair care product or if there is a good one for men that you guys recommend. My hair gets all frizzy and like poofy haha and yeah I just want it to be relaxed and straight because right now it is pretty coarse and occasionally get curly.Good Shampoo and Conditioner for me?
I know everybodys hair is different.


But try Redken Smooth Down.


It is a little on the expensive end but I swear by it.





My daughter has very thick dry frizzy hair, she is only 5 and trust me, I am all about saving money, but nothing comes close to the smoothness this product gives (I think I have tried every product on the market!).





When I use it, when actually gets 2-3 comments a day on how fabulous her curly ringlets are! When I go cheap, her hair has gets so many tangles in it takes hours to comb through it, with 3 days, deadlocks will start to form.





The pool is also going to make your hair dry. If anything, invest in a leave in conditioner. This will give you the best outcome for a low price. You can put this one your hair after leaving the pool, it will do wonders.Good Shampoo and Conditioner for me?
Use Sunsilk Anti Frizz.
For a cheaper option get Sunsilk - the one for relaxing and straightening hair, it is in a purple bottle.Make sure you also get the straightening balm that you put on right after washing your hair that helps tremendously with frizz.


Where to buy: Walmart, Walgreen's, Grocery Stores





For a more expensive option - SLEEK Matrix in an orange bottle is great for controlling hair that is frizzy.





I also recommend getting CHI silk therapy. After your hair dries put just a dab on your hair and it will make it less frizzy.


Where to buy: Salons, but I recommend going to a place called Trade Secret to buy your professional products. Trade Secret is a lot cheaper than salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment