Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My hair is realy realy oily..can u suggest the best brand of shampoo and best conditioner for my oily hair?

presently i shampoo my hair every alternate day...suggest me a brand which can keep my hair dry for atleast 2-3 days!My hair is realy realy oily..can u suggest the best brand of shampoo and best conditioner for my oily hair?
Tresemme Shampoo %26amp; ConditionerMy hair is realy realy oily..can u suggest the best brand of shampoo and best conditioner for my oily hair?
tesame but make sure you get ALL the shampoo out that could bue the cuase! lol
I shampoo, rinse, then put some apple cider vinegar in a pitcher of water, rinse that through my hair, then rinse again with clean water. It will cut the oil. It will also give you highlights.
get better foods in your diet.


hair and scalp health have a direct link to how well you eat.
You need to wash your hair more often, I would recommend you use Pantene Pro-V. They have the BEST hair products like EVER!
Try NAIR!
i dont know but when you find out tell me
try useing vo5 oil treatment. it gets rid of the bad oils and gives you the good ones than use tressamay eww la la
Sounds like you do not need conditioner or at least only put it on the ends of your hair. As for shampoo you do not want to use a drying shampoo because that will only make your scalp produce more oil to compensate for moisture loss. I suggest Biolage hydrating shampoo and if you must use conditioner Biolage hydrating conditioner only on the ends of your hair.
se a deep-cleansing shampoo once a week.(try Back to Basics Citrus sage clarifying shampooo) Cover up midday grease by sprinkling or spraying a hair powder(Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder) on your roots. Or spritz them with volumizing spray and blow dry those sections. =]
use dawn dishwashing liquid once a week. it will take out all the oil/grease. seriously. this worked very well for my greasy oily hair and now its gone!
Mane and tail
Try Using Paul Mitchell. It is really good,it helped my hair
TIGI shampoo and conditioners are the best....Must get a shampoo for greasy scalp.
Here are some brands I've tried.


Oscar Blandi Shampoo D'Alternanza $20


Shampoo D'Alternanza is an invigorating cleanser that removes residual buildup from hair without stripping vital nutrients. Based on plant extracts, vitamins, and wheat proteins, this shampoo is a necessity in maintaining the sculp.





Jonathan Product Redo Freshen-Up Mist For Hair %26amp; Skin $18


Revitalizing and conditioning Cucumber/Rose Essential Water refreshes slightly dirty, oily hair and vegetable enzyme neutralizes odors and leaves hair smelling clean. Natural extracts like white tea, almond, aloe, and pomegranat... read on %26gt;





Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo $19.50


Good for all hair types, but especially oily hair, this new shampoo rids hair of product buildup, chlorine, and environmental impurities. Real apple cider vinegar clears and clarifies the hair while apple, rosemary, verbena.
any clarifying shampoo will do the trick. no need to over-spend on something. try pantene.

No comments:

Post a Comment