Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I use a different brand styling product than the brand shampoo/conditioner that I use?

I use Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner. I've been looking for a product which would define or enhance the natural wavy curls of my hair. I was looking at Aussie's Catch the Wave leave in conditioner + mousse that is supposed to do just that. Would it be okay to use Aussie and Garnier products on my hair?





Also, if I should stick to Garnier, which product do you suggest for what I want to do? Or, if I can go with Aussie, do you think the product I named would be the right one?





Thanks!Can I use a different brand styling product than the brand shampoo/conditioner that I use?
they only say for you to use the same shampoo/products because they want to make more money! i don't think it makes any difference on how good they work. I think that the Aussie product sounds great, I love leave-in conditioners!

No comments:

Post a Comment