Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best brand of shampoo/conditioner to use on dyed hair?

I am dying my hair chocolate cherry by feria which I have heard is quite damaging to hair. I have long black hair, and was wondering if anyone knew what brand of shampoo and conditioner was the best to use on colored hair.





I also heard your shampoo should be pH balanced. What exactly does that mean and which is the best in that respect??





Also, if anyone has any suggestions of how many times I should wash my hair the week after I dye it, or how many times I should condition it the week before/after dying it, please let me know. I would like some sort of regimen that left my hair soft/silky/healthy, but also kept the color from fading!








THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS! :)What is the best brand of shampoo/conditioner to use on dyed hair?
Hmmmmmm, well my opinion is the Herbel essence line is really good, they have friendly hair dye stuff too.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment