Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is the Herbal essences totally twisted shampoo & conditioner good? (Purple bottles)?

I already got then today, the shampoo and conditioner.


I also got this


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>


I haven't used them yet, Im taking a shower tomorrow morning but I can't wait to try these out. I've been in need for a shampoo to make my curls lush and silky. When I take a shower and when my hair dries my hair is still curly though its just like frizzy and only smooth in some parts, I want every single curl to be lush and non frizzy.


Should I use a comb or a brush? Is the Herbal essences totally twisted shampoo %26amp; conditioner good? (Purple bottles)?
I just ran out of herbal essences conditioner purple bottle. Ok at first it seems liek NO use, it seems like this is never gonna work, but after a few weeks, my hair is quite curly now!!!!!!!!!!!! It works, and smells AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah, go for it!!!!!!!Is the Herbal essences totally twisted shampoo %26amp; conditioner good? (Purple bottles)?
It is rather good. It helps alot with frizz. and use a comb.


answer mine please%26gt;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
its good but not good for your scalp....but anyway after u wash it dont comb or brush because it will mess up the curls

No comments:

Post a Comment