Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's a good shampoo and conditioner for thick wavy hair?I want straight soft/shiny hair!?

PLEASEEE answer?What's a good shampoo and conditioner for thick wavy hair?I want straight soft/shiny hair!?
I use this conditioner: Sunsilk's Straighten Up. It comes in a purple bottle and you can get it probly anywhere. It's for wavy or curly hair to make it straight. It works on my hair and my hair is quite wavy on the underneath.What's a good shampoo and conditioner for thick wavy hair?I want straight soft/shiny hair!?
aol or just plain sheen
Only ';Spanish Garden';
i've been trying lots of different kind of shampoo for my thick hair... and lately i stick to my herbal essences (but not the usual herbal essences), it's the herbal essences: hello hydration moisturizing shampoo (the blue colour bottle)


it said that the shampoo is a fusion of orchid and coconut milk...


hope this can help :-))))
A really good shampoo and conditioner for you would be Matrix Sleek Look, or Redkin Smooth down. Also either one of these brands also carry a shine solution that is good when straightening invest in a good flat iron.
i use tresame that's not how u spell it but o well! My sister has wavy hair and she uses it and her hair is pretty! try that! it's not really that expensive either.
I have the same hait type as you. To get pretty, straight hair, I use pantene pro-v sleek and shiny shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment