Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a really good quality shampoo/conditioner and hair styling products?

Right now I'm using Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I use Garnier Fructis styling products as well. Both the shampoo and conditioner and styling products makes my hair soft and shiny and everything, but I want to try out something else to see if it's better.





I heard that stuff like Pantene Pro-V is bad for your hair because of the silicone in it, so I don't want anything like that.





What's a really good brand of hair products that offer shampoo, conditioner, styling products, you know.... like everything! I don't know why but I like sticking to one brand of things, so the head and shoulders and garnier fructis thing bothers me a little haha.





This might help with you answering this question: I usually style my hair straight, so something that maybe protects against head or adds moisture to hair? Also, something that enhances ceramic performance and adds shine. Is there anything I can get like this at CVS or grocery stores for a fairly cheep price?





Thanks so much! =)What is a really good quality shampoo/conditioner and hair styling products?
Aussie or Redken .


There's different categories for each like smooth , straight , curly...


so pick whichever is best for you!What is a really good quality shampoo/conditioner and hair styling products?
Loreal Elvive Shampoo and Conditioner for dry hair.


I used to have really dry hair from straightening it almost everyday. I found a sample of Elvive in a magazine and I tried it. After that, my hair was the shiniest and softest it had been in ages.
Hi, Friend


First of all, I want to say you Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner is best in the world. it is depend on you what you want for your hair, long hair. if you want long hair, Try herbal shampoo.
herbal essence's Hydrolicious is awesome and it makes your hair look shiny and really well maintained. herbal essence also has styling products and its available practically anywhere.
tresemme it works very well they have diff kinds like for damaged hair or if u want more vloume or whatevr it works really good or loreal vive or herbal essences they help make your hair glossy and make your hair smell good for the rest of the day
dove shampoo, conditioner (and body wash if you want)


i use garnier too


also aussie's products are good
Herbal Essences
Redken


Farouk


Nexxus


Tigi





are the best I know of
Head n Shoulders or Paul Mitchell
rejoice is good :)


x
If you want a generic brand the best one I've ever used is ';Hello Hydration'; by Herbal Essences. The Shampoo is gentle and the Conditioner makes your hair feel so soft (and smell AMAZING too).


DON'T USE HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHAMPOO. It's not pH balanced and contains a lot of drying ingredients, unless you have dandruff you don't need it.


A good salon brand is Purology, or Matrix. I love them both and have always had great results with them.


My Favorite Hair Spray: BIG AND SEXY hair it's in a big red bottle





My favorite hair protector for straightening and stuff: Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat. AMAZING STRAIGHTENING PRODUCT you've gotta try it once, and it protects you hair :)





hmm I've never been much of a Gel person but if you ever want to scrunch your hair Stiff @#!% Kick A$$ curls is great!





A great mask for repairing your hair is Bed Head Dumb Blonde..





hmm that's my favorites I think
oh that is really not true what you just wrote about a pantene pro-v. when i read your question i was about to suggest u for pantene pro-v. out of all the products that ive used ive felt the huge difference, and very satisfied with pantene. my hair is frizzy and color treated and i used garnier , head and shoulder , non of them worked. my hair is getting better by pantene. it gives shine and a silkiness. i use pantene shampoo and a conditioner; it makes softer and i just got this pantene hair cream and i feel very good with the product, a 2 days ago i bought this hair cream triple moisture. it disappointed me. it just disappear no matter how much u put on your hair, i hate it. the pantene is cheaper too, the cream just cost me 5$. and i think you shouldnt straighten your hair everyday. i have the same problem as yours. i cant find the cream that protects my hair. nothing can protect from heat so its better not to. i just got this new idea. i washed my hair with the product and applied some pantene hair cream in the damp hair and i used a wrap, snap and go; a kind of roller that i got in 10$. just leave it for 5 or 10 minutes no more than that. u can walk with nice curly hair. youll save your time and also wont damage your hair. hope i helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment