Tuesday, December 22, 2009

10points to winner! Whats a good shampoo/conditioner that will keep my hair pretty all day?

Okay, my hair is about in inch past the shoulder (fairly long), it's brown. I also have layers and side-bangs. My hair is straight and fairly thick.





Here's the problem:





After about 15 minutes my hair is all ratty and tangled. So then i have to go an brush it during school and it's stupid. I DON'T want to have to do that all the time. I need a good shampoo/conditioner that will keep my hair looking sheek,pretty, and untangled throughout the day.





What is a good shampoo and conditioner for me THAT WORKS??





Please be serious and thanks for the help:)





p.s. I'm currently using smooth and silky head and shoulders and it's not helping. Please leave answers WITH details.





xoxo


Halie10points to winner! Whats a good shampoo/conditioner that will keep my hair pretty all day?
LOL I had the same problem I started using Aussie Beauty Products...The # 1 trick is you condition your hair and while the condtioner is still in... you brush it (not with a bristle brush but those comb-like brushes) and you wash it out...it comes out fab!!10points to winner! Whats a good shampoo/conditioner that will keep my hair pretty all day?
kms silksheen... its really good :)
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment