Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best Hair/scalp shampoo/conditioner?

Hi, I'm a 28 year old active male with a very short haircut, I think it's considered a buzz cut or something. Anyway I go to my gym about 5 days a week and yes I sweat.





My hair is a little oily, I assume it's becase I don't wash my hair with shampoo daily, but that's only because I was told it can dry the scalp and damage hair. Currently, I been washing my hair every night before bed but only use shampoo/conditioner once a week. Also, I started noticing a little scalp showing when I grow my hair, im concerned about this as well.What is the best Hair/scalp shampoo/conditioner?
well, it depends on your personal flavor and hair type.


but copanies like


b%26amp;b (bumble and bumble)


redken


l'oreal


and sooo much more are amazing.


ask your sylist.





yes, they can be expensive, but you deserve it!





imean, splurging on somethig you really need for your hair


is waaay better than wasting $$ on new products that are only as half as effective!





the saving up will pay off, i guaRantee you


=)What is the best Hair/scalp shampoo/conditioner?
mud, its all natural. if your a whimp, use selsum blue. =P
I suggest that you go to a Sally's Beauty supply, they have the best high quality generic shampoo/conditioner products and they sell with out a license for a really good price...
Mane %26amp; Tail or Pantene
use pantene pro-v it'll restore any damage in your hair or scalp maybe you cna wash your hair with it twice a week so your not washing it too often but not too little too!











Good Luck!
I recommend Nioxin Shampoo and conditioner, you can buy it here:


http://www.cutndry.com/nioxin_haircare_t鈥?/a>
Oily hair is the best kind...as long as you wash your hair every other day. Use sensitve shampoo. As for a brand, that's up to you.
DEFINATELY HEAD AN SHOULDERS!!!! it cleans your scalp and leaved you without dandraff from id say the second wash and i have reeeaaaalllllyyy long hair!!
u should use head and shoulders. it's a good brand as well as sauve. if you wash your hair every other day but shower daily. it works for me:)
Selson Blue
nexus products are great.
use pantene pro-v, for both always does the trick !!!!!! :)
Shave it off and you won't have to worry about it.
Your hair is oily because you don't shampoo it often enough. Your scalp is missing the moisture that shampoo/conditioner would give it, so it is compensating by producing excess amounts of oil.


I suggest you start using shampoo regularly, you will really see a difference. I suggest using Head %26amp; Shoulders, it will make a big difference in terms of dandruff, and overall cleanliness of your hair.
I would say Head and shoulders or a dove shampoo(cream to hydrate the scalp)! Thats really good and you should wash ur hair at least twice a week

No comments:

Post a Comment