Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are the best Shampoo and Conditioners?

I have really long, brown thick hair. What would be the best Shampoo for my hair. and make sure it smells really good. oh and try to recommend from target or walmart. Thanks!What are the best Shampoo and Conditioners?
I have the same hair type. I like TRESemme products, especially conditioners. It really works, my hair is so soft, and it's not crazy expensive.What are the best Shampoo and Conditioners?
None.


We do not know what your hair is like in detail, and even if we did, nothing works exactly the same for everyone.





Such as for me, most drug store products are too drying. So I have to use salon brands.





Check out http://www.makeupalley.com for reviews on shampoos and conditioners and see which ones have the best ratings for girls with your hair type.
Pantene it is amazing I'm a swimmer so the chlorine really hurts my hair and I always get Split ends until I started using pantene's moisture renewal. It's amazing an it doens't smell like fruity but or anything but it make your hair like so soft and smooth
Pantene Pro-V
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment