Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Redken or Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner?

Tresemme products are really good. I've used the shampoo and conditioner and heat protection spray.Redken or Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner?
I love Redken! it is the best you can use on your hair. Although compared to Tresemme it is a lot more expensive..but to me its worth it! You can look on line and find some good deals, I Alternate Between ';full body'; and Color protector'; and I buy the liters I have had them since march..so It doesn't add up to to much!Redken or Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner?
There's a school down here that trains on redken, and it ******* sucks.


i use tresemme.








Smooth and silky.
Redken





Only thing I ever used that I could actually see an improvement on my hair.
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment