Saturday, December 26, 2009

I just colored my blonde hair to black & need shampoo/conditioner help?

I would like a line that has color in the shampoo - can anyone recommend a great line of products? I currently use Biolage, but I don't see a color enhancing shampoo in their line. Thanks for your wisdom!I just colored my blonde hair to black %26amp; need shampoo/conditioner help?
There are a lot of color enhancing shampoo/condidtioners in salons. Lucky for you this is the time of year when they have specials and package deals. Stop by your local mall salon and check out the products the offer. I have found that salon products always work much better.I just colored my blonde hair to black %26amp; need shampoo/conditioner help?
Deffinetly use Sunsil i have colored hair and it works soo good... dont wash ur hair everyday cuz when its colored and u wash it everyday it can get damaged!!! YIKES!!
well my hair isnt colored but ive heard that pantene expressions for black or dark hair is good. maybe you should try it
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment