Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a natural and good shampoo/conditioner brand?

i just need something that will hydrate my hair and keeps it from being all wirey without giving it too much oil.





please don't tell me to use ganier, or pantene. patene uses harsh chemicals and garnier is just plain crappy. i've seen a lot of newbies on the beauty and style section putting up answers don't answer the qeustion, but only put in their 2 cents because they only use the product. and don't even know more about it.





sorry if im coming off as rude, but i'd rather have answers that actually helps.What is a natural and good shampoo/conditioner brand?
i think carol's daughter's products are natural, i hear they're really good.What is a natural and good shampoo/conditioner brand?
I've started using Aussie recently and my hair feels in much better condition. It's really soft and smells fab! They have products for frizzy hair, oily hair, dry hair, and limp hair. They also have this fantastic conditioner called ';3 minute miracle'; which is exactly what it says! It really hydrates your hair and makes it feel so soft and smooth.
Aveda, or Pureology they are both great products to use! They are organic...and I would suggest buying online instead of paying retail in a store, they can be a little pricey. Also Trader Joe's makes a awesome tea tree shampoo and conditioner that's organic and is around $4.99 a bottle.
I've tried a few natural brands, and my favourite by far was Burt's Bees. It's all natural, and it's great for your hair !


Hope I helped!


=)


Answer mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
I use Herbal Essences

No comments:

Post a Comment