Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shampoo and Conditioner : Malaysian ONLY PLEASE?

Hi i was just wonder , what shampoo and conditioner are you using? I've been using saloon products..they're expensive and they don't work much .I'm currently using tresemme..it is ok


What about you ? is there any great product you can recommend me? (my hair is naturally curly and dry due to colouring)Shampoo and Conditioner : Malaysian ONLY PLEASE?
for normal and convenient shampoos i suggest Clear, Pantene %26amp; Sunsilk... their prices are reasonable and the effects are quite good...





and if you're looking for something almost the same prices as TRESemm茅, then maybe you're interested in using some products from L'Or茅al too?


L'Or茅al has been in the market for quite some time and most of it's product supports hair like yours... so why not give it a try? good luck!


:K茅rastase and Redken are divisions from the L'Or茅al group


goodluck!Shampoo and Conditioner : Malaysian ONLY PLEASE?
I'm using Nexxen's reborn Organic Repair shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


A bit pricy, about RM42 per 325ml bottle and only available at salons.


But I only need to use very little conditioner and the shampoo lasted for about 4 months.


This range is meant for coloured, permed and bleached hair.


Works better than most off the shelf shampoos that I've tried.


Like yours, mine is slightly wavy, frizzy ends due to colouring and rebonding.
I'm using head %26amp; shoulders cool mint, my scalp felt refreshing every time I use it. I bought tresemme earlier this month, cuz they are offering a promotion, not much different than the other commercial products. I heard loreal elseve is good.





And oh I agree with you about the dove shampoo. I use it once, it does made my hair softer, but it caused dandruff problems.
I use Tresemme Deep Cleansing shampoo and the Remoisturizing conditioner which are the ones for ALL hair types. I recommended Tresemme to my cousin who has dry and curly hair, and she says it's great! She uses the Moisture Rich shampoo and conditioner.
i noticed that almost all shampoo have the same ingredients? be it pantene, head shoulders, clear, organics, sunsilk....list continues





go check it if you don't believe me
i been using pantene my whole life. its perfect for me. great smell and my hair is rly soft(thats wat everyone told me). it depends on your hair i think. some of my frens cant use pantene.
before this i use pantene but it doesn't work much..now i'm using clear and it works..the smell also good..but i suggest you to use dove..it is the best among all..really works..
I use Sunsilk,it's very good to my hair.Actually,my hair also naturally curly.
yeah kinda agree with you..about the dove shampoo.





i use sunsilk smooth and silky suitable for my shiny hair..hehe i mean furrr
try Johnson s Anti-Tangle Conditioning Shampoo..my little angel's hair also curly ...so far look good
Hair what's that.


In Australia they held some tests and found Dove to be better and cheaper than the more expensive salon ones.
hmm.....try Tresemme and Elseve... these are my faves...





currently using Elseve smooth intense..so far so good...
pantene syampoo and conditioner
Loreal but I think my hair is getting spoilt by this shampoo.
I used either CLEAR or DOVE. It has product range that best suite the whole family.
Pantene but your question is not specific, which hair do you mean by the way
I use Pantene.
i just use sunsilk.. the black one..


my friend say i have nice hair for men..


sounds work for me.. isnt it???
i never wash hair... HAHAHA
im use minyak sapi..
i use dove, it kinda doing good on my hair...try it...








(^-*)

No comments:

Post a Comment