Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you run out of conditioner or shampoo sooner? (If you start with both bottles full at the same time)?

Definitely conditioner. I go about two bottles of conditioner to every one bottle of shampoo.Do you run out of conditioner or shampoo sooner? (If you start with both bottles full at the same time)?
I run out of shampoo because I use the shampoo twice in a wash, but the conditioner is used only once per shampoo.


(I have short hair.)Do you run out of conditioner or shampoo sooner? (If you start with both bottles full at the same time)?
I always run out of conditioner first. I started buying the large bottle of conditioner when I got my shampoo, and now I am no longer having that problem! Have a great day! Annie
always conditioner, i use more conditioner than shampoo
I seem to run out of shampoo first.
I run out of conditioner faster than shampoo. My stylist says its better to apply more conditioner than shampoo to my hair.
use conditioner/shampoo in one go not separately/ except in my jacuzy,use olive oil for massage or aroma oil
lol,conditioner always goes first.........
Depends on the brand. I always used to run out of conditioner first. I started using a new shampoo and conditioner set and the shampoo doesnt lather well so I end up using alot of that.
Shampoo.
always conditioner first. i use a lot of conditioner
I always run out of conditioner first. I have very long curly hair..........

No comments:

Post a Comment