Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you girls use as far as shampoo and conditioners go?

I use Head and Shoulders to clean, then Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Orchid and Coconut scented shampoo to make my hair soft and shiny and finish with the matching conditioner. The whole thing takes a while though. What do other girls use? And how often?What do you girls use as far as shampoo and conditioners go?
I use once a week: 1 Deep Cleansing Shampoo(TRESemme), 1 for my hair type: Satinique(mum bought 4 me), 1 conditioner and 1 deep conditioning treatment masque(both Schwarzkopf), 1 split ends protector, 1 hi-gloss serum(Satinique), 1 heat protector(L'oreal), roll hair dry, remove rolls and blow dry. That's all, every week, takes quite some time and it's tiring.My hair becomes very soft, silky, smooth, hidrated and smells great.What do you girls use as far as shampoo and conditioners go?
Bedhead. %26gt;.%26lt;


Tigi Moisture Maniac Shampoo %26amp; Condictioner.


Or Superstar.


http://www.salonsavings.com/bedhead?sour鈥?/a>





Herbal Essences is okay.


I use long term relationship when I don't have bedhead.








Everyday. (;
i also use head and shoulders, the smooth and silky one


and other times i use the dove go fresh with lemongrass and grapefruit. it smell s really good. (but i never use them at the same time)


and i dont use conditioner cuz it makes my hair greasy too fast.
I just use Herbal Essences


'Hello Hydration' and


'No More Frizzness' shampoo


and conditioner :)


I use it everyday. I love


'Hello Hydration' !! :)
Sunsilk Hydration or Pin Straight

No comments:

Post a Comment