Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls! What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

cuz I'm a blonde,I LOVE Bed Head Dumb Blonde ,but anything is good from Bed Head.Girls! What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
tresemmeGirls! What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
Dove for Darkeners if I'm going for cheap..if not Nexxus-any of them really, but I really like Therapee and Humectress conditioner.
i like that sunsilk shampoo because it smeels good, fixes your hair problems, and is inexpensive
aussie it works wonders!
well herbal essences smells good, garnier fructis gives my hair a little more body, but i would definitely have to say sunsilk! they have nice bottles, smells good, actually works, and is inexpensive.
I use suave alot, but I like the conditoners that leave your hair feeling like silk when you rinse it out.


I do not like dove, the conditioner felt like crap in my hair.
it really depends on what kind of hair u have.











i reccomend looking into the new herbal essences collection. they have great products for all hair types... thin, flat, curly, frizzy, normal, wish it was straight...














i use the none of your frizzness. it works REALLY well for me
My favorite is pantine! It makes my hair soft and silky. It makes it shiney and smell good too!


鈾?sportnut
I love Vosene, the smell reminds me of when I was a kid! I use any conditioner - whatevers on offer at the supermarket at the time!!!
Personally, I like to mix mine. My absolute favorite is Suave Daily Clarifying, which I always mix with Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating for Honey to Caramel shades (mostly because it makes the bottle of Sheer Blonde last longer, and Suave is cheaper), with the occasional addition of VO5 Moisture Milks (any scent) for added silkiness. I do the same thing with conditioners. And yes, I'm talking about putting all three on my hair at once, as opposed to redoing and rinsing everything over and over.
Brunette!!!! even if you have like dark dark brown hair. or tresseme. %26lt;--smells sooo good.
garnier fructis!!! it smells so good and it leaves my hair soft and silky! its the best!
Dove for dark hair. I have thick, wavy hair that I dye dark auburn. It helps keep the color, and keeps it soft.
sunsilk definatley. they have shampoo for every hair type.
Aussie makes my hair feel incredibly soft. I like Charles Worthington shampoo because it makes my hair like dry faster because it is squeaky clean but it doesn't rinse very well, but i love garnier fructis products to no end. I like pantene a whole lot too. ooh smells good and feels good and reminds me, i'm out. Paul Mitchell smells weird, but i like it, and for the frizz control, it's all about the Aussie. good question... i have endless amounts of products EVERYWHERE. lol. leave it to the girl with frizzy, could-be-shinier hair to have all the possible products in the world.
Biolage
suave or pantene
Any Jason products.


I use Jason Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner. It is key to preventing split ends. It is all natural and leaves my hair as soft as silk. Biotin is also an ingredient used in vitamins to enhance the growth of hair. He has a fantastic all natural line lacking of all chemical ingredients that can damage your hair over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment