Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I make a homemade soap or shampoo ad conditioners?

I'd like to know what gives a fair smell and easy to make for guys. I heard that it is a natural thing (chemicals free) to do and can save you couple of bucks. I'm trying to become an Environmentalist as much as possible. I don't know if I would like the homemade at all, but I would like to try at least once. If not, I would go back to buying organic products.How can I make a homemade soap or shampoo ad conditioners?
Soapnut Shampoo


Shampoo made from soapnuts is very gentle and allergen-free, and a little goes along way. To make your own soapnuts shampoo, place 8-10 soapnuts in a cotton bag, and tie the drawstring. Fill a saucepan with 3 cups of water, and boil for 12-15 minutes. Saponin is released into the water, creating an excellent natural soap. Remove the soapnut bag, and place the liquid in an empty bottle. Soapnut shampoo is not as thick as standard shampoos, and does not create as much artificial lather. Rest assured, however, that soapnut shampoo will leave your hair clean, naturally. A tip for first-time users: if your hair feels slightly dry after using soapnut shampoo, you may have used too much. Since soapnut shampoo does not produce a lot of lather, it is easy to use too much. Just remember, a little goes a long way.





There are a lot of methods for natural conditioning of hair. A lot of them are available on this website :- http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hair.htmlHow can I make a homemade soap or shampoo ad conditioners?
they would definatly have ideas on google.
All u need is fruits and veggies.





Blend a couple fruits and veggies up with honey and soak ur hair for 30min-1 hour.It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment