Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whatever happened to 'thicker fuller hair' brand shampoo and conditioner?

you know those green bottles. they used to carry them and since i liked it so much they stopped carrying that brand... (the story of my life). I was once told that they changed the name to 'in the thick of it' but i dont see that anywhere anymore either.Whatever happened to 'thicker fuller hair' brand shampoo and conditioner?
i still see some around i use the dove shampoo and conditionerWhatever happened to 'thicker fuller hair' brand shampoo and conditioner?
I'm pretty sure your talking about head games shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I am a hair stylist and my customers all keep asking that too. It was discontinued, but if you want an alternative shampoo and conditioner try 'Big Sexy hair' by sexy hair consepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment