Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

None. I just use a bar of soap.What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
Anything by Aussie brandWhat is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
I like that Herbal Essencies for straight hair. It smells real good and makes my hair straighter.
VO 5 - $.69 a bottle works for me.
oh my , for what ever crazy reason i can't remember it is the one that only cost $1.00


and the other one is White rain
Ohh i have loads =)





top 3 probably absolute blond Vo5, garnier fructus, and I like herbal esscences





=]
Garnier Frutcis
tresemme....or how every you spell it!!!!
Herbal Essences body envy. It smells so good!
Supermarket own brand dandruff shampoo and conditioner.
Victoria's Secret, it smells super good :)
Pantene Pro-V
Tresseme, ooh la la.
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Sheer.





It doubles as a tongue-twister.
I love Aussie Cleanse and Mend Shampoo and Conditioner, also their 3 Minute Miracle is a great deep conditioner. These products work great and are not pricey.
i like selsium blue because it actually comes out of the bottle electric blue and it's one of the few dandruff shampoos that doesn't burn. but i don't use it often because overdosing on it is bad.


but i also like herbal essence dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner. it smells good.
Paul Mitchel!! It works the best...I love it :)
favorite shampoo is herbal essences and favorite conditioner is suave
i always use sunsilk...
it use to be tresemme, but now my mum has stopped buying it, im using pantene pro-v, and yes it is really good.





Fav Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner= Pantene Pro-V
Pantene Ice Shine shampoo, it makes my hair look smoother and shinier. and Head and shoulders 2 in 1 Ocean Breeze! It is amazing, my hair feels super clean every time i use it! And it smells really good.
Coconut Suave.
I use the yellow bottles of Sunsilk. Its the only shampoo and conditioner that I've found that makes my hair look good.
tresemme. its the only brand that doesnt kill my hair.
my favorite shampoo: John Freeda Sheer Blonde Shampoo


My favorite conditioner: John Freeda Sheer Blonde Conditioner
Umm... I'm a shark.
Pantene Shampoo and Biolage conditioner.
herbal essinces hello hydration or dove! They smell amazing! 鈾モ櫏
treseme or the aussie products
pantene prov shampoo and conditioner
Biolage and Tresemme

No comments:

Post a Comment