Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo and/or conditioner for dry brittle hair?

my hair gets really dry and frizzy and coarse in the summer and it's really frustrating.i've tried all kinds of products from cheap vo5 to paul mitchell tea tree and in between.does anybody have any suggestions of a shampoo or conditioner i should try?I've heard Biolage is great but im hesitant to try something kind of pricey if its not going to work.any help is greatly appreciated:)Best shampoo and/or conditioner for dry brittle hair?
Dove Hair Repair, the blue one. I had the same problem and after like 2 uses my hair is all silky and soft. I've tried all kinds of expensive stuff too, but this is the only thing that has ever helped me. Get the treatment in the jar too and use it like twice a week! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment