Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tresemme or Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner?

Tresemme shampoo and conditioner is good on my hair because it does not dry it out unlike pantene shampoo and conditioner.Tresemme or Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner?
Drugstore shampoos and conditioners are cheap for a reason. They are full of harsh chemicals that strip color and natural oils from your hair and cause damage. They are also full of wax the coats the outside of the hair shaft. But out of these Pantene is the absolute worst. They use the most wax and the harshest chemicals. If you must use a drugstore brand use Aussie. They use natural ingredients instead of all the chemicals and wax.Tresemme or Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner?
Tresemme definitely. Pantene contains wax that just makes your hair look shiny in the beginning, but then the wax starts building up and breaking your hair off. Pantene=bad. I don't know why Stacy London agreed to appear in their ads, I love her, but I doubt she'd ever put that crap in her hair.
treseme is better.


i have found that it is better for keeping hair healthy


and pantene is for making hair healthier
Tresemme, I use the vitamin e moisture rich conditioner when I co-wash. Pantene is too drying.
Tresemme definitely
Tresemme is better.
I have used both, but I like tressemme better, plus is cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment