Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shampoo and Conditioner Question! Easy 10 Points!?

I have started using garnier frutis moisture works shampoo and conditioner. My scalp has been dry and a little dandruffy. I also notcie that it is bringing red out in my hair! I didnt notice it but my mom did, she was like carly did you dye your hair red and i was like no of course not. Has anyone else experianced this while using the product garnier frutis? What kind of shampoo and conditioneShampoo and Conditioner Question! Easy 10 Points!?
i tried garnier and hated it. it dried my hair out. i never experienced that though. i would just reccomend to stop using it. i have tried many MANY shampoos/conditioners but these are the best by far. try these brands:





Pantene, Aussie, Nexxus [pantene moisturize renewal collection is probably the best collection for you]





For dandruff, Head and Shoulders is a good brand.[can buy at all local supermarkets]





You can buy Pantene and Aussie at places such as Target. Nexxus is available at salons, Ulta, Longs, and www.nexxus.comShampoo and Conditioner Question! Easy 10 Points!?
I use that shampoo and conditioner too! What a coincidence. LOL:)


No, my hair has not turned red.


Are you sure that you're rinsing it out properly? Also, did you blow-dry your hair?


Air-drying it can cause your hair to change in color or texture, because the particles that are in the air can soak into and damage your hair.


Moisture Works works perfectly for me, and I love it! You just have to use it right.
I use herbal essence in the green bottle http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>





they also have ones to prevent dandruft
I dont use them, I love the dove collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment