Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you run out of Shampoo or Conditioner first...?

Do guys even use conditioner?Do you run out of Shampoo or Conditioner first...?
This is the question I've always been meaning to ask!





Then I always forgot it.


Well, looks like you beat me to it.


haha





I normally run out of conditioner first since it doesn't smear around as well as shampoo.Do you run out of Shampoo or Conditioner first...?
Conditioner.


It bothers me so much


when i'm in the shower and the bottle is empty.


I have to go out and buy a new one.


And it's never even.


I always have more or less of one, even if i buy it in the same size.


So now I buy two bottles of conditioner at once.
Conditioner! I need my hair to be covered in conditioner, I have long hair so I probably use twice as much conditioner than shampoo since you only really need enough shampoo to cleanse your scalp.
Well, I use more shampoo than conditioner, normally I use one bottle of conditioner for 2 bottles of shampoo.
I use conditioner and i run out of conditioner first.
Conditioner
Conditioner, always!
I use conditioner. : )
Conditioner
I dont use conditioner
usually conditioner =/
Shampoo. My hair can't take too much moisture or I look like a homeless person. =\
I run out of Shampoo first. And yes, I use Conditioner. :]
always shampoo, I don't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment