Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm a 14 year old male; what shampoo/conditioner can I use that will make my hair grow faster?

I am trying to grow out my hair to get that skater hair look going on. I know there are shampoos that will grow my hair out faster, but which brand works the best? I don't really care how much it costs, but I don't want it to be one of those products I have to go to New York and pay $300 for. I just want a shampoo/conditioner that I can buy at a local store.





Summary: Need shampoo/conditioner brand that will increase hair growth.I'm a 14 year old male; what shampoo/conditioner can I use that will make my hair grow faster?
The only thing you can do is to eat healthier.I'm a 14 year old male; what shampoo/conditioner can I use that will make my hair grow faster?
Hair growth rates at any point in a guy's life are controlled by inherited DNA. As long as a guy eats a reasonably healthy diet, his hair will grow at the rate specified by his DNA. The average rate of hair growth is 1/8'; per week. It is no coincidence that clipper guards are denoted in eighths of an inch.


#1 guard leaves 1/8'; of hair on the scalp = one week's hair growth.


#2 guard leaves 2/8'; of hair on the scalp = two week's hair growth.


#3 guard leaves 3/8'; of hair on the scalp = three week's hair growth etc.


Shouldn't take too long to get skater hair like this:


http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/8/…


http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2631/…


http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2795/…


http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5779/…


http://www.yalealumnimagazine.com/issues…


Good Luck!
about 8 bucks for a bottle of vitamin e pills. apply to fresh washed hair, get the small ones since you are a guy with short hair. dont message into the scalp, and along with regular trims, about every 7-9 weeks your hair will grow really fast. it takes about a month to kick in, does not work overnight, my hair grows about three in a month. if you get too much in your hair just rewash it. you will learn fast how much is good for you and your hair type. style and dry as usual.
seriously, olive oil works for me. if you use it avoid contact with your forehead b/c it can cause acne. use a little after you shower, it strengthens, adds luster and helps hair grow.
There is no miracle shampoo/conditioner that makes your hair grow fast. It's an internal process, so that means to eat healthy, drink lots of water, and take biotin tablets everyday. I promise that will work :-)
No shampoo or conditioner will make your hair grow faster no matter how much you pay.
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hair
no but is cleans

No comments:

Post a Comment