Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Which of these is the BEST SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER?

Dove





Aussie





Sunsilk





Herbal Essences





Garnier Fructis





Tresemme





Organix hair care (although uve probly not heard of it. http://organixhair.com/





Loreal Vive Pro








and why is it the best???





btw some people say herbal essences is awful and dries out ur hair, and that it just smells good.


while others say its the best. which is right?Which of these is the BEST SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER?
I would say 1) Dove, which is GREAT and 2) Garnier Fructis, which is pretty good, too.





Herbal Essence does smell fantastic, but dries out my hair, even when I used the moisturizing formulas, Tresemme did the same after a while, too.





One thing I have never forgotten is to always use a shampoo and/or conditioner with ';panthenol'; in it. Panthenol has vitamin B5 in it, binds to your hair follicles, and acts as a moisturizer/emollient. Check the labels of the shampoo/conditioners you purchase to make sure it's in there.Which of these is the BEST SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER?
Well, it depends on your hair type! you just gotta try them all, cause your hair will respond differently to a certain shampoo then others.


(If you don't wanna spend weeks trying all the shampoos, then you can just buy the little samples they have at target and other stores...)
I use Head and Shoulders shampoo and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, and it makes my kinda coarse hair super soft. I get tons of compliments on it, and the H%26amp;S keeps my scalp from getting itchy.





It depends on what you're looking for, but I found something that works for my hair, so there you go.
Well they all have different purposes.





If you want hair that smells delish you want Herbal Essences which DOES NOT dry out your hair.





Garnier is pretty good in my opinion. Simple and has a light scent.





Sunsilk personally didnt make any difference on my hair.








Dove sucks it dried my hair out,
Everyone has different types of hair. What works for one doesn't work for others. I tried Herbal Essence and I do feel it dries out my hair. It could be that it's because I color my hair but I think it has to do with the perfumes added in for the scent.





I personally use Joico - KPAK.
I think Garnier Fructis is the best i use and and i LOVE it ive also used herbal essences and it was all right but it never seemed like it was really cleaning my hair very well so i switched and this stuff works great also it makes your hair very silky/shiney.
It really depends on your hair. Herbal essences is good and does not dry out your hair. I switch shampoos all the time, hairdressers say it's better to switch from time to time. Right now i'm using suave (the really cheap stuff) and it's great.
My favorite is Dove. I have hair to my waist and I have tried all of the above except the organix. Dove keeps my hair soft and easy to manage. My second fav is Aussie.
aussie and sunsilk is the best.





I HATE herbal essences.
Garnier Fructis hands down
no its rlly good. id say the best are herbal essences and garnier fructis.
its not on there but pantene!

No comments:

Post a Comment