Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best way to shampoo/conditioner my straight, shiny hair but won't make it become frizzy and dry?

Okay I'm a dude with straight, shiny Asian hair and I used Head And Shoulders. It cleaned my hair and it looks shiny when it's wet, but when it's dry, it becomes really dry and frizzy (maybe kinda puffy). I tried Herbal Essence and Pantene that would make your hair ';silky, smooth, and shiny.'; They don't work, they make my hair all dry and frizzy too. Does anyone know the way to clean hair but won't make it become all dry and frizzy? A different brand?What's the best way to shampoo/conditioner my straight, shiny hair but won't make it become frizzy and dry?
Well, it depends on how much you're willing to spend. All drugstore shampoos/conditioners are filled with crap and are cheap.. I love nexxus shampoos and conditioners.. they make your hair SOO soft, and moistuized, etc. If you're willing to spend a few more bucks (about 10 or more dollars per bottle) then i highly recommend that brand. if not, try Tresemme. Also use a serum. Plenty of cheap brands make it.What's the best way to shampoo/conditioner my straight, shiny hair but won't make it become frizzy and dry?
Actually those products (Pantene %26amp; Herbal Essenes) are probably just fine. I'd tell you to get better quality salon products, but not everyone wants to pay those silly prices. If you want a shine %26amp; no frizz then get some gloss drops. Almost every hair care line caries one now %26amp; it works great. I have very dry platinum bleach blonde hair, %26amp; it works wonders. Good luck!
yes i do :)





bed head the company is the best for this.


you should use there product B for men conditionar and shampoo


and after you get out of the shower use there product smoothing shine from their catwalk collection





best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment