Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am looking for a particular shampoo/conditioner.

I used a certain shampoo years ago that my friend used. It was in a green bottle i think and the shampoo was brown coloured and reminded me of chocolate milkshake! You put it on your head and worked it into the scalp, left it on for about 15 minutes whilst it worked in to your scalp and deep cleanses it i think! However i dont know the name or where to get it from. Can anybody help?


ThanksI am looking for a particular shampoo/conditioner.
only one i can think of with a green bottle %26amp; brown shampoo is voseen I am looking for a particular shampoo/conditioner.
Its actually vosene and its the regular one i cant think what else it could be apart from some sort of tea tree shampoo with it being brown xx Hope i helped xx

No comments:

Post a Comment